Sunday, January 9, 2011

Instant Results? No :/...in Time, Yes...

 (from Holly ♥) Thank you everyone...please keep praying for me, I am having a rougher time then I thought. I need to be patient and that is so tough for me...instant results, no :/....in time yes.

 (from her Mom) Holly is home, but now the hard part begins. She has no equilibrium...the brain will slowly start compensating...symptoms of balance are worse because with the surgery her balance center was cut off suddenly as opposed to the slow onset of SCD. The emotional aftermath is very difficult for her as she is even more dependant on others. Time & patience are the key. We need to stay positive as she is going thru depression & anxiety which is to be expected.The brain is confused at this point but will amazingly begin to process new information as to restore her orientation. She has extreme vertigo & nausea. The pain is lessening with each day. We pray for strength & patience, for those who are suffering, & for caregivers everywhere. Thank you everyone for your warmth & prayers! <3

1 comment:

  1. I am merely a stranger, but please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you as you all work together.

    ReplyDelete